Business Economist or Marketing Specialist as Sales and Incentive Analyst (m/f/d)
Come work as a Sales and Incentive Analyst (m/f/d) at a globally leading pharmaceutical / chemical company in Darmstadt that offers you great benefits with opportunities to advance and a fascinating job with flexible working hours and ca. 46.000€ gross per year.
You would join the TMIC (Territory Management and Incentive) and Reporting team which is part of the Western Europe Sales Enablement Organization in the Life Science Research Solutions Division. You will work in close collaboration with Sales Management, Finance, Reporting, Payroll, and Process Excellence. This role is responsible for all activities associated with Incentive Compensation Plan development, management, calculation and execution as well as sales reporting. As you’ll be working with highly sensitive data, accuracy, reliability and secrecy are prerequisites for this position.
Das dürfen Sie erwarten
- receive an attractive renumeration in accordance with "Tarifvertrag Chemie", around 46.000€ gross p.a.
- work 37,5 hours per week, with paid overtime (if overtime occurs)
- enjoy close support from Randstad Inhouse Services
- be aided by the Randstad Works Council in all matters concering your employment as an agency worker
- have the chance to gain experience with a well-known multi-national company
- Maintaining territory alignment files, customer and account assignments
- Working directly with Sales Management to create individual sales targets based on annual operating plan; communicates and maintains sales targets
- Calculating quarterly and annual commission payouts; interfacing with Sales Management and Finance for audit and approval; communicating achievement to Sales
- Acting as the key contact point for Sales Management for all sales territory and commission related questions - identify missing sales, resolve sales recognition issues, manage territory changes and account assignments, as well as crediting adjustments
- Working with Sales Management to design, test, optimize and implement Incentive compensation plans
- Managing development and deployment of incentive plan documentation, calculator files, and performance reports
- Performing analytics on IC Plan effectiveness
- Supporting Sales and Sales Enablement with sales contest design, analysis and reporting
- Execute assigned projects as needed and recommend and deliver process improvements
- Supporting international internal customers with data analysis and reporting
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics or related field
- 2+ years experience in Finance or the Sales Incentive Compensation process, familiar with sales and marketing operations
- Experience using Incentive Compensation tools such as Cognos and Varicent preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, CRM (Salesforce.com), Oracle
- Advanced proficiency in Excel functions such as complex formulas, macros, Power Pivots
- Proficient working with extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing large data sets to ensure accurate sales crediting
- Experience using big data analytics and programs such as R preferred
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed environment
- Experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or biotech industry preferred
- A sound knowledge of written and spoken English
Über RandstadSicherheit und Perspektiven – mit Randstad. Denn wir sind nicht nur Deutschlands führender Personaldienstleister. Vor allem stehen wir für das Versprechen, gemeinsam weiter zu kommen. Wir bieten unseren Mitarbeitern vielfältige Möglichkeiten mit besten Qualifizierungs- und Aufstiegschancen bei interessanten Kundenunternehmen – Work-Life-Balance inklusive. So helfen wir Ihnen dabei, Ihr wahres Potenzial auszuschöpfen.
64293 Darmstadt Hessen Deutschland
Betriebswirt / Betriebswirtin (Fachschule / Ausbildung) für allgemeine Betriebswirtschaft
3900€ brutto pro Monat